The Environment at CRVS
- We are a small family run clinic that focuses on preventative health care and maintaining a high quality of life for pets. For that reason expect a longer than 15 minute time slot as we have a lot to talk about during our annual exam.
- We see a considerable number of clients on a referral basis, many with complex medical problems that are difficult to diagnose and/or get under control. We get a lot of satisfaction in seeing both the pets and their owners get the care they so desperately need.
- We offer pallative care for animals with uncurable diseases so that they can enjoy the precious time they have left with their owners.
- We stress quality of life and believe that pain control is an important part of our duties as a veterinary hospital.
- We enjoy an informal, relaxed environment and we like our owners to feel comfortable asking questions and realising that they play a crucial role in their pet’s health care.
- We try not to leave you waiting but sometimes emergencies happen and the sick pets need our care more urgently than the healthy ones do.